New Research at Johns Hopkins University Uncovers…
“Formula 1” Brain Fuel
The groundbreaking way to “refuel” your brain…
Recapture the memory you had when you were 24…
And NEVER have to worry about embarrassing senior moments again.
Let me ask you this:
If your brain was a car, what kind of car would you want it to be?
A sleek, Formula 1 (F1) race car, revved up, zipping around with speed and precision…
A beat-up 1986 Ford Pinto, chunking down the highway, straining and groaning every time you put your foot to the gas pedal?
I don’t know about you, but I want my brain to operate like an F1 race car…
Smooth, precise, with a 1,000 horsepower engine that resonates with power and vitality.
And if you’re like me, I’m sure you want your mind to be fast too.
With enough horsepower to help you outwit your friends at dinner parties...
Keep up with the pace of conversation so you never feel lost or embarrassed because you don’t know what to say next…
Or even to beat the guys on poker night.
Well, in the next five minutes and thirty-seven seconds…
I’m going to show you three surprising reasons WHY your brain isn’t operating as well it should be.
Once you discover what’s REALLY holding your memory back…
You’re going to be shocked.
Because it isn’t what most people think.
But knowing what these silent memory killers are could save your life.
(Just wait until you see #2, the common food that could actually be causing your brain to eat itself.)
But more importantly, I’m going to show you five newly discovered breakthroughs that can reverse this damage…
Before it develops into something more serious.
So, if you’ve noticed yourself having more “tip-of-the-tongue” moments…
If you’ve felt like your brain is more “foggy” than usual…
And if you’re worried that a failing memory will stop you from enjoying your life…
Then please, pour yourself a cup of coffee and listen closely.
Because the first major memory killer started all the way back in your 20s.
And every single day, it’s only getting worse.
Memory Killer #1:
Your Brain Cells Are Dying
When you are young, your brain has 100 billion brand-new cells called neurons.
And they help your brain hum like a well-oiled machine.
But as you get older... things start to change.
You start having more and more embarrassing memory lapses.
You forget where you put your keys…
Or why you walked into the room.
What’s going on?
Well, all of those plump, fresh neurons that you started life with are starting to die off…
Like a car engine without oil.
Your Brain Loses Around 200,000
Cells Every Day!
By the time you wake up tomorrow morning…
You could have 200,000 less neurons than you have today.
No wonder you’re forgetting birthdays…
Can’t remember the phone numbers of your friends anymore…
Or can’t recall what you had for dinner yesterday.
At first, you dismiss those things as playful “senior moments.”
But little did you know…
It’s a Sign of Serious Memory Problems
in the Future!
In fact, a study published in Archives of General Psychiatry concluded that those minor memory lapses we have been told to accept as “normal” age-related memory loss…
Are actually the signs of early-stage cognitive decline. (1)
And certain things can even accelerate this decline.
Things like prescription drugs… painkillers… lack of physical activity… excessive consumption of sugar and sweets… stress… depression… high blood pressure - just to name a few.
If you have a history of any of these… you might have noticed your memory feels duller than it should.
You may see people’s faces, but can’t remember their names.
You park your car… and can’t find it later.
You watch a movie… but forget the name of it.
You may not think it’s serious enough to go to the doctor yet…
But unfortunately, that's not the only thing you have to worry about…
Plaque Buildup Gunks Up Your
Main Engine - The Brain
If you’re over the age of 40, a certain protein called Amyloid Beta starts to accumulate in your brain.
It forms into nasty plaques that cause inflammation and kill your neurons from the inside.
Unfortunately, most people have no idea they’re carrying these plagues inside their brains right now:
In your 20s:
In your 40s:
And if you do nothing… your memory problems will only get worse.
Until you can’t even use the bathroom or get dressed by yourself.
Or.. you may even forget who your loved ones are…
At that point… god forbid... you may even lose your independence… ending up incarcerated in a nursing home.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Because the truth is, no matter how many neurons you’ve lost in the past, your brain can regrow new ones.
In fact, what separates a healthy brain from an unhealthy one is…
How Fast Your Brain Can Regrow New Neurons
It’s a process called neurogenesis - that means the birth of new neurons.
Except... there’s one tiny problem...
Before your can start growing fresh neurons, you have to give your brain
A Special Type of Fuel Called "NGF" or Nerve Growth Factor
It’s a special chemical that sparks the growth of neurons in your brain.
And what’s even more interesting...
NGF even acts like a protective "bodyguard" for all these new brain cells, as well as the ones you already have.
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University found that NGF completely halts the breakdown and death of your brain cells as you age! (2)
And if you want to protect the memories you still have…If you want to help fight the plaques that are already in your brain…
It’s absolutely MISSION-CRITICAL that you boost your NGF NOW.
Imagine a future where you don’t have to worry about losing your mind.
What would that be worth to you?
Being able to do things you love…without requiring anyone’s assistance...
Learning a new hobby… maybe even a foreign language… so you could travel to Sicily and Venice and be able to communicate fluently?
All of that is possible when you have the world’s only
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN Natural Way to Boost Your NGF and Restore Healthy Neurons
And it does not involve surgery, mental exercises, or anything else like that.
In fact, this 100% natural ingredient has been used for centuries in Asia as a meditation aid and brain-healing elixir.
Its name is Lion’s Mane mushroom.
It’s native to the remote valleys of the Tibetan mountains… in a fertile ecosystem of primeval forests…
Where it draws rich nutrients from Mother Earth.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has relied on the memory enhancing power of Lion’s Mane mushroom for over 6 centuries.
And modern researchers have found that Lion’s Mane mushroom is the only proven stimulant of Nerve Growth Factor that Mother Earth gives us.
“Lion’s Mane” Mushroom Boosts NGF Production by 500%!
A study at the prestigious international laboratory of the University of Shizuoka in Japan found that Lion's Mane produced a HUGE 500% increase in NGF (3).
That’s like igniting an explosion of neurons in your brain!
But it doesn’t stop there.
In 2019, doctors and researchers at Johns Hopkins University reviewed eight different studies and three clinical trials.
At the end of the review, they wrote that Lion’s Mane “may have a beneficial effect on cognitive impairment.” (30)
And then there was the clinical trial at Tohoku University in Japan.
Researchers took 30 people between the ages of 50 to 80 who were suffering from memory problems and divided them into two groups.
One group received 250mg Lion’s Mane mushroom tablets daily, another group was given a placebo.
At the end of the study, the group that received Lion’s Mane mushroom “showed significantly increased scores on the cognitive function scale compared with the placebo group.” (7)
…which is a scientific way of saying their memory improved and their thinking became much clearer.
But here’s where this discovery gets even better…
Lion’s Mane Also Clears Up Amyloid Beta Plaques That Can Inflame Your Brain!
That’s according to an animal study done at Japan’s Tohoku University.
Scientists showed that Lion's Mane is able to dissolve these plaques before they can do serious damage to your brain! (8)
How exactly does it work?
Well, Lion’s Mane contains two very powerful substances - Hericenones and Erinacines.(4), (5)
While Hericenones are the raw material that NGF is made out of…
Erinacines help dissolve Amyloid Beta in your brain like a sugar in your coffee... saving your neurons and reducing memory fog.(6)
And get this:
Lion's Mane is so powerful that it's even the basis for a new pharmaceutical drug to treat serious cognitive problems. (9)
Big Pharma is racing around the clock trying to create a pharmaceutical drug they can charge big bucks for.
But you don’t need to wait for that.
Because you can enjoy Lion’s Mane in its most natural and potent form right now.
You don’t have to forage for it in the remote forests of Asia…
Or travel to a Tibetan monastery.
Now you can...
Start Boosting Your Brain’s NGF Right Away With the 100% Pure Lion’s Mane In PuroMIND!
We have created a state-of-the-art cognitive support supplement called PuroMIND.
Each serving contains 500mg of Lion’s Mane… the same dosage that was used successfully in clinical trials.
Which means that your brain doesn't have to suffer any longer.
With PuroMIND, you can trigger an explosion of healthy new neurons in your brain…
And enjoy the crystal-clear memory and thinking you had when you were 24.
How do I know this?
My name is Alex Reid, and I’m the founder and CEO of Bambu Naturals - a global nutritional research company.
For the last two years, I’ve worked closely with an elite team of PHDs and medical scientists to uncover unique natural ways to achieve optimal health.
Unfortunately, far too many people have no clue about the powerful natural remedies that exist outside the mainstream medical complex.
Remedies that – when you look at the scientific data – are oftentimes more effective than pharmaceuticals.
That’s not right.
And it’s why I started Bambu Naturals.
To help others discover the wonderful gifts that Mother Nature has given us.
After all, 78% of all pharmaceuticals are derived from plants in the first place.
So, doesn’t it make sense that we would just go to the source?
Many people seem to agree with us.
Since our humble beginnings, we’ve expanded rapidly – to offices in Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.
And our mission has attracted some of mainstream medicine’s top minds…
From prestigious institutions like Harvard Medical School, the University of Maryland, and even the United States Air Force.
All together, we work with a team of more than 50 experts to identify the most effective natural plants and compounds that can help you live a better life
And Lion’s Mane is by far one of the most powerful natural healers I’ve ever seen.
But here’s the thing:
Lion’s Mane will only help you spring into action and get you off the starting block.
It’s not enough to give you the F1 race car memory you desire…yet.
If you want a sustained performance for the WHOLE race… you need to take care of another hidden problem that’s ravaging your memory.
Memory Killer #2:
If you ever saw your brain affected by oxidative stress, this is what it would look like:
Rust eating away at the body… engine completely eroded… weeds piercing through the floor...
Cars and the human brain have one common enemy - oxidation.
The only difference is, in cars, oxidation means rust and reduced performance.
While in human brains, oxidation is like a fire that burns your brain cells.
First, your brain weighs only 2% of your body weight, but it uses 20% of your body’s oxygen.
And oxygen is the primary catalyst of oxidation.
Second, your brain contains high levels of iron and copper, making it extremely vulnerable to oxidative damage. (27)
So what happens when you combine oxygen, iron, and copper?
You get oxidative stress… which slowly erodes your memory and makes you lose mental sharpness.
Symptoms like forgetfulness, trouble concentrating, and brain fog have all been linked to oxidative stress. (25)
What’s the Main Cause of Oxidative Stress? Consumption of Refined Carbs From
And it affects people of all ages.
According to a study published in the journal Behavioral Neuroscience, even otherwise healthy young people who ate lots of refined carbs had impaired memory. (10)
Another study looked at folks over 65 and similarly found that the more refined carbs were consumed, the worse their memory was. (11)
But you may already know that processed foods are bad for your health. Problem is… refined carbs are EVERYWHERE…
Baked Desserts… White Bread… Muffins… Donuts… Cakes… Pancakes… Pastries… Pies… Ice Cream… Waffles… Crackers… Pizza Dough… Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns.
And the list goes on and on…
It’s next to impossible to eliminate all refined carbs from your diet.
Besides, how much fun would your life be if you could never eat the foods you love?
But what about your brain? You can’t just keep eating the foods you enjoy and lose your memory.
So what’s the solution?
Well, you probably know that antioxidants are the key to extinguishing the fire of oxidative stress…
That’s why antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables are good for you.
The only problem is… it’s hard to get antioxidants to your brain where they’re needed most.
Only a few of them are able to cross the blood-brain barrier.
Luckily, after exhaustive research, we’ve uncovered a little-known, exotic herb that grows in the warm, tropical wetlands of Asia.
And can cross the blood-brain barrier and squelch the fire of oxidative stress!
Medical practitioners in Asia have used this herb for close to 3,000 years.
Now, modern science is finally about to catch up.
Memory Boosting Herb Stops Oxidative
Stress in Its Tracks
It’s name is Bacopa Monnieri.
An animal study published in the journal Phytotherapy Research showed that Bacopa is the perfect one-two punch for rejuvenating your brain – it both crosses the blood brain barrier and has powerful antioxidant effects. (13)
It’s like pointing a garden hose at an open fire of oxidative stress.
And when you clean the inflammation out of your neurons, it’s like you’re peeling away the curtain that’s been holding your brain back for all these years.
Your mind will be clearer… your memory will be sharper… your focus will be unstoppable.
At least, that’s what researchers in Thailand discovered.
They took 60 volunteers around 62 years of age and divided them into two groups.
The first group received a placebo, the second group received 300mg of Bacopa.
At the end of the trial, the group who took 300mg of the Bacopa extract scored 20% better in working memory tests and their attention improved 33%. (32)
So how exactly does Bacopa Monnieri work?
According to the University of Michigan, the main reason why Bacopa is so good for the brain is because it contains special compounds called bacosides… that can repair damaged neurons and improve nerve impulse transmission… (34)
Which simply means it gives you faster memory recall and clearer thinking.
In yet another study, 76 adults aged between 40 and 65 were divided into two groups - one group received 300 mg of Bacopa daily while another group got a placebo.
At the end of the trial, the group that received Bacopa had improved their memory recall and retention by 100%! (31)
Together, Lion’s Mane mushroom and Bacopa Monnieri provide a powerful one-two punch that not only boosts your memory but can even help you feel much happier!
Here’s the proof…
In a clinical trial, 54 healthy people over 65 were separated into two groups. One was given Bacopa, another - a placebo.
At the end of 12 weeks, the Bacopa group displayed less anxious thoughts on tests - plus a great improvement in their ability to concentrate! (17)
In other words, Bacopa Monnieri can give you better memory recall, brighter moods, AND the kind of quick wit you haven’t had since your 20s!
Who wouldn’t want that?
You'd never have to worry about any of those "tip-of-the-tongue" moments again!
You could go to a dinner party and be the smartest person in the room...
You could crack jokes… tell great stories….
You would be the life of the party.
With PuroMind, all of that is possible.
Because 100mg of Bacopa Monnieri is included in each daily dose.
But we didn’t stop there.
There’s still one more memory killer that you need to know about.
And this one threatens the brains of 95% of people over 50...
Memory Killer #3:
Your Brain Cells Can’t Communicate
You see, your memory neurons can’t just work by themselves. They have to be connected to other neurons. And it’s those connections that make your memory work.
It’s like calling your buddy on the phone. Once he picks up, you can talk. But if your neighbor digs a hole in his front yard and cuts your phone line… your communications are dead.
And there is one very important chemical your brain needs for these connections to work - Acetylcholine.
It acts as a communication line between your neurons and you need it to form new memories.
If your brain is low on Acetylcholine, your neurons can’t talk to each other.
Which means your memory recall will slow down, you’ll become forgetful, and lose the ability to focus or to follow movie plots.
It’s why a study done at King’s College in London found that a lack of Acetylcholine leads to severe age-related memory loss. (12)
The bad news is:
If you’re over 50, you’re losing Acetylcholine every single day.
In fact, as you age, your brain can lose as much as 90% of it.
So, if you want to protect your memory, it’s absolutely vital for you to increase the amount of this chemical in your brain.
Now, the million-dollar question is… HOW?
Actually, it’s a two-step process - First, you need to add more Acetylcholine to your brain and Second... you need to prevent the depletion of it once it’s been added.
And the good news is, we’ve found a way to do both using two powerful… 100% natural ingredients.
The first one is Alpha-GPC.
A study at Sapienza University in Italy showed it has a unique ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and directly raise Acetylcholine levels… which protects your memory and gives you laser-sharp mental focus. (16)
Plus, it’s one of the only known natural compounds that can cross the blood-brain barrier and deliver choline – the molecule that acetylcholine is made out of – directly your neurons. (37)
Here’s what that means for your memory...
A study, published in Clinical Therapeutics, was conducted at the world-famous National Institute of Senescence in Mexico. It took 260 people of ages 60 to 80 years old. All of them were suffering from mild to moderate age-related memory loss.
Half of them were given Alpha-GPC. The other half received a placebo.
At the end of this double-blind study, the group that received Alpha-GPC showed a consistent improvement in memory and cognitive tasks. (15)
Now get ready.
Because what I’m about to reveal next about Alpha-GPC will shock you.
Alpha-GPC Even Protects the Brain
From a Date Rape Drug!
Researchers at the most prestigious university in Australia took 32 young and healthy volunteers and gave them either Alpha-GPC or a placebo as a pretreatment.
Ten days later, they were injected with Scopolamine - a drug that erases your memory.
Some people call this drug “Devil’s Breath”... others call it the Colombia’s Date Rape DRUG.
Not only does it make you lose your memory and free will, but also convinces you to empty your bank accounts and hand over the keys to your house.
Criminals in South America use high doses of this drug to completely control their victims.
And in this test, a smaller dose of Scopolamine was given to healthy volunteers. The goal was to impair their memory just enough for a test.
The results were shocking…
At the end of the study, folks who received Alpha-GPC were not affected by Scopolamine at all. (14)
It’s like their memory was locked in a safe.
Just think about that for a moment:
Alpha-GPC Protected the Brains of
People Who Were Dosed With a Drug to Wipe Out Their Memory
Imagine what it could do for you?
It would be like bulletproofing your brain.
The only question is… WHERE CAN YOU FIND ALPHA-GPC?
Although it is possible to get Alpha-GPC from regular food like red meat, you’d have to consume nine pounds of it every day to make an impact.
So, the best way to add this vital nutrient is through a concentrated supplement…
Which is why 100mg of Alpha-GPC is included in each daily dose of PuroMIND.
This is the same dose that has been used in multiple scientific trials.
And it’s the easiest and most reliable way to boost Acetylcholine levels in your brain and protect your memory.
But remember, just adding Acetylcholine isn’t enough. You also need to prevent it from being broken down and metabolized.
Acetylcholine is easily broken down by your body, so adding more of it is only the first step.
The second step is making sure it remains in your brain to do its job.
Which is why we’ve added another important ingredient to the PuroMind formula.
It comes from chinese club moss - an exotic plant that’s so rare… it’s near extinction.
And it has the amazing ability to prevent the breakdown of Acetylcholine in your brain.
This incredible compound is called Huperzine A.
It acts as an acetylcholine defender.
Huperzine A slows down the breakdown of Acetylcholine by stopping a molecule Acetylcholinesterase... which “eats” the acetylcholine molecules.
Huperzine A fights back against Acetylcholinesterase and keeps it in check so you can maintain healthy Acetylcholine levels...
… which is a fancy-schmancy way of saying…
Huperzine A Can Block Age-Related Memory Decline and Boost Your Brain Power
By how much?
A clinical trial was performed at the Traditional Chinese Medicine Epicenter in Shanghai. It separated older people with severe memory loss into two groups. All patients were given memory tests.
One group was given a placebo, another - Huperzine A. At the end of the trial, 58% of patients who took Huperzine A showed 36% memory improvements compared to placebo. (18)
But I have to warn you…
Huperzine A derives from the Chinese Moss which is extremely rare and nearing extinction in its native China. That's why it's so important to try it before you lose that chance altogether.
But for now, we’re still able to include 75mg of Huperzine A in each serving of PuroMind.
PuroMind is the Ultimate Solution
for Your Brain Health!
Two daily capsules of PuroMind provide your body with enough pure Lion’s Mane Extract to ignite the growth of millions of fresh neurons…
So you enhance your memory and boost the health of your mind.
It also gives you Bacopa Monnieri extract that squelches the power of oxidative stress and protects your brain from a lifetime of abuse by refined carbs.
This can not only help undo decades of damage…
But can also give you the chance to restore the brain health you had decades ago.
And then there are two vital ingredients - Huperzine A and Alpha-GPC – that increase the amount of Acetylcholine…
Which is a vital communication line between your neurons.
This powerful combination alone could give your mind a complete makeover.
However, we’ve gone the whole nine yards and added one more additional ingredient that makes PuroMind the most effective cognitive support supplement in the world.
As you already know, your brain is surrounded by a protective wall called the blood-brain barrier.
It’s designed to protect your brain from the bad stuff and let the good stuff through.
But like a lot of things, it gets less efficient as we get older.
Which means, in addition to keeping bad stuff out, it also keeps some of the good stuff out too.
And that’s the reason so many other brain formulas fall short - a blood-brain barrier keeps the ingredients from getting into the brain to do their job.
That’s why we supercharged our PuroMind formula with a unique natural molecule called Vinpocetine.
It’s extracted from the blue periwinkle flower.
And unlike the other ingredients, Vinpocetine doesn’t make any changes to your brain directly. Instead it does something far more important - it…
Boosts the Amount Of Healthy Blood Flow
To Your Brain
Sending more blood flow to your brain acts like pushing a gas pedal on a Formula 1 car - speed and power are multiplied.
And get this:
Clinical studies show that Vinpocetine is able to boost blood flow to your brain by a whopping 25% within 30 minutes. (29)
For you, that means lightning-fast thinking, quicker memory recall, and fewer “senior moments.”
Vinpocetine “multiplies” the effect of other ingredients - it helps them get into the brain that’s starving for them.
It’s the best way to make sure you get the most from the formula, even if your blood-brain barrier isn’t as efficient as it used to be.
Are you starting to see how powerful PuroMind could be for your brain?
Can you imagine the amazing changes it could help you make in your life?
Can you picture yourself, after just a few days, feeling better than you’ve felt in decades?
But what makes PuroMind so incredible is that not only will you be able to start totally rejuvenating your brain and restoring your memory…
You’ll Save a Bundle Every Month Compared to Taking These Nutrients Separately
Take a look at this comparison… it’s the price you would pay for each ingredient if you went out and purchased them individually:
But most important of all: While saving all this money, you will also be saving your brain!
And your memories… before they’re lost forever!
Think about all those wonderful stories and experiences your children and grandchildren will cherish forever.
When your mind is sharp, it means that you can be present…
Rather than confused and distant.
Your loved ones will talk about how smart and sharp you are… and how they want to spend more time with you.
And that doesn’t just include family — imagine how easy it will be to make new friends when you can remember funny stories at parties and making everyone laugh at your jokes.
I urge you to “seize the moment” as they say — and take this very special opportunity to have PuroMind delivered to your doorstep every month with FREE SHIPPING at this special discounted price.
Now is the Time to Protect Your Memory
And Defend Your Brain!
If you're beginning to notice your memory slipping — even if it's just a little bit — please don't ignore them
Because these early warning signs could mean serious trouble ahead!
According to research done at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, these memory glitches are being caused by the very same brain changes linked to a serious cognitive decline! (36)
Which means now is the time to take action and turn these brain changes around while you still have a chance!
Act now, click below to get started on your no-risk trial!
To Your Good Health,
P.S. Don’t Miss This Opportunity, Because… you probably won’t believe it, but…
We’re in the Middle of an Unprecedented Nationwide Epidemic Of Age-Related Memory Loss That Will Only Get Worse!
In the year 2005, there were more than 25.7 million recorded cases of age-related memory loss - a condition that affects people 65 and older. (33)
Today, that number has almost doubled.
By the Year 2050, the Number of People Affected by Memory Loss Is Expected To QUADRUPLE!
Here is why this is important to YOU:
One in three people will develop memory problems so severe they may die prematurely.
Chances are, either you or your loved ones will be affected.
What’s worse is that mainstream medicine has no solution!
Despite the billions they spend every year on drug development, pharmaceutical companies currently have no drug that can cure severe memory loss.
So the only way to avoid it is prevention.
You have to act before it’s too late.
Save your memory and defend your brain with… PuroMind!
- Manufactured in the USA, at our state-of-the-art FDA-registered production facility.
- Each ingredient extracted and standardized to its most potent form.
- Tested to ensure maximum purity.
- No preservatives.
- No additives or filler.
- Vegetarian, all-natural capsules.
Start improving your memory and cognitive abilities TODAY with the four amazing memory boosters in PuroMind
Memory Booster #1:
Degunk Your Brain and Ignite The
Explosion of Healthy New Cells
What if you could sweep your brain from nasty Amyloid Beta plaques and boost the creation of fresh new cells?
Well, now you can...
Clinical trials show that Lion’s Mane extract like that found in PuroMind is able to clear up toxic Amyloid Beta plaques in your brain (8) AND boost the levels of brain protein (NGF) which sparks the growth of new neurons. (20)
This process – called neurogenesis – is able to dramatically increase the number of new brain cells. This can improve cognitive function in folks with severe age-related memory loss. (21)
It’s like your brain will be aging in reverse!
Want to learn a new language? Go ahead... it will be a breeze.
Or how about starting a new cash-generating business? With a brand-new bulletproof brain? Anything is possible.
Memory Booster #2:
Get Faster and More Accurate
Annoyed by not being able to remember that word you were looking for… or the name of the movie you watched a few days ago… or the name of the person you were introduced to just a week ago?
Bacopa Monnieri extract like the one found in PuroMind has been shown to completely obliterate oxidative stress that’s fogging up your memory, while at the same time protecting your neurons and speeding up your memory recall. (22)
This not only turns back the clock 20 years (or more) but also revs up your brain function. Six high-quality human trials confirm that. (23)
So, go ahead…
Crunch those sudokus in minutes. Write that book you always wanted. Beat your friends at bridge.
Bacopa will help you do things you never thought you could.
Memory Booster #3:
Boost Your Thinking and Brighten
Your Daily Moods
Ever wondered if you could get back the speedy thinking you had when you were young… being able to solve any problem in seconds… coming up with ideas off the cuff?
The Alpha-GPC component in PuroMind supercharges your brain activity by increasing the amount of Acetylcholine in your brain. This boosts neuronal function and increases their ability to “communicate” with each other.
That alone can make you smarter than ever… but that’s not all…
Anxious thoughts make you feel sad and can even damage your memory. But eight different trials with over 800 participants confirm that Huperzine A can reverse both of those problems. (28)
And don’t forget – Huperzine A can also boost your happiness! (24)
The happier you feel, the better your brain works and the more positive memories you will be able to create and then remember later.
And the best news? Effects can be felt within just one hour! (26)
That means in just one hour after taking PuroMind, you can feel your thinking become better, faster, and more efficient.
What does that mean to you?
Not only you won’t need any assistance, but you’ll be able to help others…
But a small warning:
You may have to start answering questions like:
“How did you become so sharp at this age?”
Memory Booster #4:
Improve Your Mental Focus and Concentration
Ever wonder how Formula 1 race cars zoom by so fast while the average car is so sluggish and takes forever to pick up speed?
It’s partly because of special additives in the fuel that give them that extra horsepower.
And when it comes to your brain, you need to give it special fuel too.
That’s where Vinpocetine comes in.
It increases the amount of blood to your brain by 25%...
So the other powerful nutrients in PuroMind can get to your brain and do their job. (29) What does that mean?
It will be like having a turbocharged engine inside your mind…
Humming laser focus and concentration.
You could be able to outthink and outsmart others half your age…
Or clean up at the poker table.
Wouldn’t you like that?
You have everything to gain by giving PuroMind a try.
And absolutely nothing to lose.
You’re Protected by Our Ironclad, 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to try the wonderful improvements that PuroMind can make to your memory, your thinking and concentration - so we’re inviting you to…
Try it RISK-FREE for 30 Days!
That’s right! We would like to send you an introductory supply of a 30-day bottle of PuroMind.
You’ll have 30 days to test it out.
If you don’t love the improvements you’re experiencing, simply call our customer success team and we’ll refund every single penny, no questions asked.
Plus, if you order today:
You’ll lock in an incredible 20% discount on each bottle of PuroMind… for LIFE!
If you order today, you’ll be able to lock in a LIFETIME 20% OFF DISCOUNT for every bottle of PuroMind you ever order.
Which means your price will NEVER increase - even if our costs go up!
And to make it even easier for you…
We’re extending access to our VIP Shipping Program 100% free of charge.
If you decide to keep PuroMind, every month, we’ll send a fresh bottle to your doorstep.
So, you’ll never have to worry about renewing your order or missing out on PuroMind’s incredible brain-rejuvenating benefits!
Of course, you can cancel your VIP Shipping Program at any time.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.
We PROMISE That You Will Feel an Improvement in Your Memory and Focus
or Your Money Back!
So, don’t wait.
All you have to do is click the button below that says “Claim Your Bottle of PuroMind,” and you’ll be taken straight to our secure, SSL-encrypted order form where you can place your order.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(1) Jessen, F., Wiese, B., Bachmann, C., Eifflaender-Gorfer, S., Haller, F., Kölsch, H., … German Study on Aging, Cognition and Dementia in Primary Care Patients Study Group. (2010, April). Prediction of dementia by subjective memory impairment: effects of severity and temporal association with cognitive impairment. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20368517
(2) Koliatsos, V. E., Clatterbuck, R. E., Nauta, H. J., Knüsel, B., Burton, L. E., Hefti, F. F., ... & Price, D. L. (1991). Human nerve growth factor prevents degeneration of basal forebrain cholinergic neurons in primates. Annals of neurology, 30(6), 831-840.
(3) Kawagishi, H., Zhuang, C., & Shnidman, E. (2004). The anti-dementia effect of Lion's Mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceum) and its clinical application. Townsend letter for doctors and Patients, (249), 54-57.
(4) Kawagishi, H., Ando, M., Sakamoto, H., Yoshida, S., Ojima, F., Ishiguro, Y., ... & Furukawa, S. (1991). Hericenones C, D and E, stimulators of nerve growth factor (NGF)-synthesis, from the mushroom Hericium erinaceum. Tetrahedron Letters, 32(35), 4561-4564.
(5) Ma, B. J., Shen, J. W., Yu, H. Y., Ruan, Y., Wu, T. T., & Zhao, X. (2010). Hericenones and erinacines: stimulators of nerve growth factor (NGF) biosynthesis in Hericium erinaceus. Mycology, 1(2), 92-98.
(6) Li, I., Lee, L. Y., Tzeng, T. T., Chen, W. P., Chen, Y. P., Shiao, Y. J., & Chen, C. C. (2018). Neurohealth properties of Hericium erinaceus mycelia enriched with erinacines. Behavioural neurology, 2018.
(7) Mori, K., Inatomi, S., Ouchi, K., Azumi, Y., & Tuchida, T. (2009). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double‐blind placebo‐controlled clinical trial. Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives, 23(3), 367-372.
(8) Mori, K., Obara, Y., Moriya, T., Inatomi, S., & Nakahata, N. (2011). Effects of Hericium erinaceus on amyloid β (25-35) peptide-induced learning and memory deficits in mice. Biomedical Research, 32(1), 67-72.
(9) Baba, K. (2018). BIORESEARCH UPDATE NEWS LETTER #3 Anti-Dementia and Beyond. Retrieved from http://bioupdate.org/uncategorized/bioresearch-update-news-letter-3-anti-dementia-and-beyond/
(10) Reichelt, A. C., Westbrook, R. F., & Morris, M. J. (2017). Impact of Diet on Learning, Memory and Cognition. Frontiers in behavioral neuroscience, 11, 96.
(11) Roberts, R. O., Roberts, L. A., Geda, Y. E., Cha, R. H., Pankratz, V. S., O'Connor, H. M., ... & Petersen, R. C. (2012). Relative intake of macronutrients impacts risk of mild cognitive impairment or dementia. Journal of Alzheimer's disease, 32(2), 329-339.
(12) Francis, P. T. (2005). The interplay of neurotransmitters in Alzheimer's disease. CNS spectrums, 10(S18), 6-9.
(13) Dhanasekaran, M., Tharakan, B., Holcomb, L. A., Hitt, A. R., Young, K. A., & Manyam, B. V. (2007). Neuroprotective mechanisms of ayurvedic antidementia botanical Bacopa monniera. Phytotherapy Research, 21(10), 965-969.
(14) Canal, N., Franceschi, M., Alberoni, M., Castiglioni, C., De, P. M., & Longoni, A. (1991). Effect of L-alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine on amnesia caused by scopolamine. International journal of clinical pharmacology, therapy, and toxicology, 29(3), 103-107.
(15) Moreno, M. D. J. M. (2003). Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer's dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical therapeutics, 25(1), 178-193.
(16) Bronzetti, E., Felici, L., & Amenta, F. (1993). Effect of ipsilateral lesioning of the nucleus basalis magnocellularis and of l-α-glyceryl phosphorylcholine treatment on choline acetyltransferase and acetylcholinesterase in the rat fronto-parietal cortex. Neuroscience letters, 164(1-2), 47-50.
(17) Calabrese, C., Gregory, W. L., Leo, M., Kraemer, D., Bone, K., & Oken, B. (2008). Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The journal of alternative and complementary medicine, 14(6), 707-713.
(18) Xu, S. S., Gao, Z. X., Weng, Z., Du, Z. M., Xu, W. A., Yang, J. S., ... & Chai, X. S. (1995). Efficacy of tablet huperzine-A on memory, cognition, and behavior in Alzheimer's disease. Zhongguo yao li xue bao= Acta pharmacologica Sinica, 16(5), 391-395.
(20) Lai, P. L., Naidu, M., Sabaratnam, V., Wong, K. H., David, R. P., Kuppusamy, U. R., ... & Malek, S. N. A. (2013). Neurotrophic properties of the Lion's mane medicinal mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, 15(6).
(21) Mori, K., Inatomi, S., Ouchi, K., Azumi, Y., & Tuchida, T. (2009). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double‐blind placebo‐controlled clinical trial. Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives, 23(3), 367-372.
(22) Downey, L. A., Kean, J., Nemeh, F., Lau, A., Poll, A., Gregory, R., ... & Zangara, A. (2013). An acute, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled crossover study of 320 mg and 640 mg doses of a special extract of Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08) on sustained cognitive performance. Phytotherapy Research, 27(9), 1407-1413.
(23) Aguiar, S., & Borowski, T. (2013). Neuropharmacological review of the nootropic herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation research, 16(4), 313-326.
(24) Du, Y., Liang, H., Zhang, L., & Fu, F. (2017). Administration of Huperzine A exerts antidepressant-like activity in a rat model of post-stroke depression. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 158, 32-38.
(25) De Lima, M. N. M., Polydoro, M., Laranja, D. C., Bonatto, F., Bromberg, E., Moreira, J. C. F., ... & Schröder, N. (2005). Recognition memory impairment and brain oxidative stress induced by postnatal iron administration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21(9), 2521-2528.
(26) Li, Y. X., Zhang, R. Q., Li, C. R., & Jiang, X. H. (2007). Pharmacokinetics of huperzine A following oral administration to human volunteers. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, 32(4), 183-187.
(27) Garbarino, V. R., Orr, M. E., Rodriguez, K. A., & Buffenstein, R. (2015). Mechanisms of oxidative stress resistance in the brain: lessons learned from hypoxia tolerant extremophilic vertebrates. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics, 576, 8-16.
(28) Xing, S. H., Zhu, C. X., Zhang, R., & An, L. (2014). Huperzine A in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia: a meta-analysis. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2014.
(29) Vas, A., Gulyás, B., Szabó, Z., Bönöczk, P., Csiba, L., Kiss, B., ... & Nagy, Z. (2002). Clinical and non-clinical investigations using positron emission tomography, near infrared spectroscopy and transcranial Doppler methods on the neuroprotective drug vinpocetine: a summary of evidences. Journal of the neurological sciences, 203, 259-262.
(30) Nkodo, A. (2019). A Systematic Review of in-vivo Studies on Dietary Mushroom Supplementation for Cognitive Impairment (P14-021-19). Current developments in nutrition, 3(Supplement_1), nzz052-P14.
(31) Roodenrys, S., Booth, D., Bulzomi, S., Phipps, A., Micallef, C., & Smoker, J. (2002). Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology, 27(2), 279-281.
(32) Peth-Nui, T., Wattanathorn, J., Muchimapura, S., Tong-Un, T., Piyavhatkul, N., Rangseekajee, P., ... & Vittaya-areekul, S. (2012). Effects of 12-week Bacopa monnieri consumption on attention, cognitive processing, working memory, and functions of both cholinergic and monoaminergic systems in healthy elderly volunteers. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012.
(33) (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/2016/01/lifestyle-health-alzheimers-disease-coming-epidemic.html
(34) Shahid, M., Subhan, F., Ahmad, N., & Ullah, I. (2017). A bacosides containing Bacopa monnieri extract alleviates allodynia and hyperalgesia in the chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain in rats. BMC complementary and alternative medicine, 17(1), 293.
(35) Jessen, F., Wiese, B., Bachmann, C., Eifflaender-Gorfer, S., Haller, F., Kölsch, H., ... & Wollny, A. (2010). Prediction of dementia by subjective memory impairment: effects of severity and temporal association with cognitive impairment. Archives of general psychiatry, 67(4), 414-422.
(36) Wilson, R. S., Leurgans, S. E., Boyle, P. A., Schneider, J. A., & Bennett, D. A. (2010). Neurodegenerative basis of age-related cognitive decline. Neurology, 75(12), 1070-1078.
(37) Parnetti, L., Mignini, F., Tomassoni, D., Traini, E., & Amenta, F. (2007). Cholinergic precursors in the treatment of cognitive impairment of vascular origin: ineffective approaches or need for re-evaluation?. Journal of the neurological sciences, 257(1-2), 264-269.